marți, 21 aprilie 2009

Scrisorile nigeriene strikes back...

De la: [nickname]mabezz66[/nickname] Data: luni 20 aprilie la 19h10 Subiect:: Hello Dear Catre: [nickname]chris_dude_ro[/nickname] :)Hello Dear I am very happy to come in contact with you and, after consulting your profile, I feel like meeting with you I am Maria Elena Fernandez a Filipinos. I am the widow of the late Philippians Finance Minister who died on the 15th of May 2003. I want to confide in you to go out of Philippines for my future investment. Please bear with me as this world is full of wicked people and Internet also but I put my faith in God as I have no other choice but to take the risk. I inherited from my late husband the sum of 12.000.000 American dollars (twelve million American dollars). This money, I hid it in a metallic box and deposited it with a company of finance and safety here in Philippines. But do to my childlessness, the brothers of my late husband has taken everything from me up to the joint bank account with the Equity bank here in Manila. So, I that the company should remove the box from here to avoid trace and they used their diplomatic means to send my box out of Philippines to the head office of their company in Ivory Coast. This box was deposited as family valuables, This is why I decided to seek trust worthy person outside Philippines who will help me to withdraw this trunk box from the company before it's too late and also for me to go out of Philippine for my future investment. I still have my American Visa that will expire in 2011. Please I ask you to consider my situation as a widow and come to my aide today it is very urgent. mariafermandez@hotmail.fr for more details Thank you and God bless you. Maria P.S. Mesajul de mai sus l-am primit acum 10 minute.Daca primiti astfel de mesaje,aveti grija...

Niciun comentariu: